Are you ready to have fun in this awesome black, red, and yellow onesie? It doesn’t just look pretty – we can guarantee you’re gonna love being in this super comfy jumpsuit. Your skin will love breathing, because the onesie is 95% cotton, & the other 5% is elastane to really make this onesie feel like your second skin – you can chill in it, or you can run around like a happy little kid. Whichever floats your boat – either your literal or your actual boat. Hey, sailor!
Handmade in Lithuania, tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standart 100
Composition: 95% cotton; 5% elastane.